b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ups And Downs of Life.

You know what happened yesterday? School started of course! What is the best subject to mark the starting point of this term? Well, it's my favourite subject ever in third year; Behavioural Science of course! *sarcasm* Anyway, I manage NOT to fall asleep during the cruciating hour of lecture though some had the most wonderful nap in their life. Ohhh how I envy them! :p

Before class I met Esther and gave her the scarf that I bought in Dublin. She liked it, Yeay!! Sorry Es, a very2 late birthday prezzie from me - - a month late! It almost drove me crazy looking around for something special for you! ;)

Right after class Eamonn said hi to me and the usual how are you doing, how's your holiday q's...(eamonn said "HI" to ME?...awhhhhh I'm in cloud 9). Ohh he is looking good as usual *wink*wink. He told me that he went skiing in France during the holiday and I said I went to Italy. Then, I gave him a 'Leaning Tower of Pisa' keychain. He immediately put it together with his bunch of keys and said thanks with that oh so cuteeeee boyish grin! I think Eamonn will never look old even when he is 40. Well, I shall find out if this theory is correct hrmmm....18 years later. Teeheehee.

I met Nora next and gave her the murano glass earring I bought in Italy and prayed that I nailed the right colour for her-it's baby blue and I think it matches the colour of her eyes. She said she liked it when she took it out from the small wrapper. Later at 7pm, she texted me to say thank you (again) and she said she LOVEEEED it and baby blue really is her colour. Tehehee.. Anything for you Nodsy dear!

Hey, before I left the lecture hall, guess who said hi to me? Mr. Adam Eddie of course! We gave each other a 'long' hug- long here meaning he had to stretch down and I had to stretch up before we could really hug each other. But it was a quick one actually. Heh, thank GOD he look smart; clean-shaved face and 'just-right' short hair - not a really really short military like as he once had - I just HATE that haircut! Adam and I had talked a bit, and yeah I gave him a keychain as well. Teheehee. I had to rush back home so I said bye2.



I was a santa claus yesterday. Not looking like fatty beardy uncle with red jacket and raindeer sleigh, but I act like one. And I feel great too!


Ohh, this morning I woke up with most unhappy feeling ever and I wonder why. One of the reason is I HAD to chat with the most annoying person in the world and whom is now I am permanently invisible with. Haha! Well, that wasn't the only reason. Guess what, it's just that time of the month when my old friend PMS come to give me a visit. I am sorry to those victims of my monsterous behaviour, and hey that includes you.

Hope you're not feeling down anymore- hey it's not fair, boys don't have PMS! :p

Oh, I am sorry about that photo incident last night. I wish you happiness for today and days ahead! :)

p/s: Life is great! Don't you think so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home