b Purely Gibberish

Monday, January 01, 2007

...And A Happy New Year...

Last night as I was buried deeply in slumber, some people here in Galway were celebrating the new year. I was awaken by a loud 'pop pop' of firecrackers and went back to sleep not a second later. So, it is the new year already. 1st January 2007 mark a new start for most of human population on earth. Everyone starts a new resolution to change themselves, looking back and see what they have achieved. Some can smile and feel proud as they had managed to fulfill even one single unimportant 2006-new-year-resolution. Others were entangled in their anger and frustration for not able to follow their own goals and fail to complete their 2006- new-year- resolution checklists. You perfectionists you! Haha..

For overly in love couples, this is the time to renew the vow you've made last year-I wish you joy and happiness for the years to come. Laugh, tease, fight, argue and fall in love all over again. Do whatever you have to do to keep that love blossoming because you don't know what challenges are up ahead this year.

For us singles and not ready to mingle or perhaps too flirtatious or too adventurous to be held-back in a relationship-cheers to us for not being 'man-dependent' to go through another year. Heh. You all deserve a pat on your shoulder. Congratulations :) What I'm not so proud of (but still have to admit) are the times I sank in loneliness and wish I have someone to love. Hope I'll have less of that moments to look forward to this year.

For dear friends you've got to know recently during a trip or those bestest friends you've known for all of your lives, new year signalize a new beginning to refresh those bonds you have tied together. Friends are more precious than gold aren't they? Who else are with you when you're in sadness and joy if it weren't your family and friends. Bless all friends in the world. And for any loner, learn the joy of having a friend and you'll never be alone anymore. A new year is a good time to start isn't it?

This is the time when we should take a last glance of the past, indulge in the present and pray for the future. Cherish all the good times you've had. Forget all the sorrows and pain. Let the bygone be bygone. What happened in the past will always be written in the past as memories and learned experiences. The main important thing is : LEARN from not only your mistakes but also achievements! Strive for a better tomorrow.

For me, 2006 had been a year full of drama and emotions-far greater than any other previous years.
*Lost love and new found admiration.
*Wraths and anger management skills-something I that I have to learn most. :)
*Pluto that rule my star-sign had been castaway from list of planets. I wept for this lost.
*Friends that are never forgotten but they kept missing in action. Where are you guys?? (Syikin, Sue, Dayah, Aimmi, Sharul, Lili, Fara, Jas, Yan, Wanie, Atie, Yus, Fiza, Lin, Fieza, Linda Degerth(I miss you so much!!), Baya, Asnida Asnawi(where are you??), Suliza, Piqah, Kak Ina ATMA, Balqis, Nadia, Raynu, NurHerdawati( I badly want to see you again)...this list is endless you see..but my friends I hope I can hear from you guys soon)
*Crushes lists that kept building up, though some names had to be erased-permanently.
*Increasing numbers of places visited-hope I can achieve my dream to travel all around the world! ^_^
*I went ice skating for the first time-YEAYYY!!
*I achieved my high-school dreams; to climb mount Kinabalu and have European friends. Hehe.
*Went to Poland (!!) for a class-trip.
*I bought my dear camera-love it!
*My wrist-watch broke and still I haven't bought a new one. :(
*We moved to a new house just across the street from the old one
*I started writing blog and own a fotopage.
*I did parasailing and river-rafting with him...ehehe
*I made a card for his birthday
*I slept in a room with a snoring dog on the floor when I was in Milan.


I was talking with mom just now and I found out that she had lost her glasses in a taxi. Other than that, everyone else at home is A-okay!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you'll have a blessed one!! *hugs*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

happy new year babe..n try to keep that crush list as minimum as possible..ehehehe...

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home