b Purely Gibberish

Friday, December 29, 2006

Kiss Me.

Don't get too exited about the topic. This entry had nothing to do with kissing; or perhaps it does. Actually, I miss my mom badly now. I miss the early morning(s) when I would hug and kiss her hand and cheeks before going to school. I miss the nights when we both would sat together and chat about - everything! She knows me inside out. I even miss the days when we had big arguments and stop talking with each other, sometimes even for days (both of us are hard-headed --Mom's quality). Anyway, it was always mom who end up saying sorry to me (even when it is usually MY fault), hugging and kissing me. A gesture that will always resulting tears gushing down my cheeks. Mom is just impossible to deal with sometimes; but her love is just irresistable. I wish I could fly to her right now; to tell her all the miseries surrounding me right now. To listen to her comforting words. To have her embracing me. To lay my head on her lap and have her stroking my hair gently. I wish...

I had a bad dream this morning; my mom died in front of my eyes. I hug her before she passed away, asking for forgiveness for all the tears she had to cry because of my wrongdoings. She smiled at me, saying goodbye and her blessings. Ahh....even thinking about that dream bring back tears I've been holding since this morning. I felt so lonely after mom had died and I prayed that we would meet again in the Day of Resurrection. I still remember the sadness in my heart; though it was just a dream, I can feel it like it was real.

I've always been over-connected with my dream, sometimes I don't know which one is real.

(I wasn't dreaming of writing these am I?)

I want to call mom but the telephone lines in 11 countries including Malaysia are affected by that earthquake in Taiwan. *Sigh*... I should save some of these tears for later- when I can finally call mom and have that usual long chat we always have.

p/s: Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha, pray for the safety of our brothers and sisters who are doing the pilgrimage in Mecca right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger min said...

hye my house phone is ok je td
why don't u just try n call ur mum
perhaps ur house pun ok

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLAMAT HARI RAYA!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rumah aku nye line barai gak. aku call rumah takle pon. call hp bapak aku pon kantoi

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home