b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Truth Is.

My phone was dead for two days for particular reason. This afternoon, I turned it on. Few text messages stormed in and one of it was from you. You sent it two days ago, asking whether I want to call you or not. I am now feeling deeply guilty-for a few reasons;

One, I didn't respond to that text immediately and now it's been two days-have you been waiting for me to reply to that text all these while?

Two, I still didn't do anything about that text- and still wondering what should I do with it.

Three, you're not around YM at all for two days-are you angry with me? (Hope your absence has nothing to do with this)

I am sorry for what I did(?) but honestly I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

I want to call you, badly.

Now I am overly confused.

All these are the truth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home