b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, December 17, 2006

NEW NEW NEW~~!!

I've had my laptop reformated - finally (thanks to mr. jawe)!

I just love the new environment, and the 'no pop-up signals' telling me I had viruses roaming around the C drive. This "virus-in-my-laptop-thingy" had been bugging me for over a month now; what a relief now that it's gone. You can only imagine how annoyed I was each time a virus was detected but nothing could be done because my antivirus could not locate the infected file; hence leaving me with trouble every five minutes or so - telling me over and over again that the laptop is infected when it could not do nothing about it.

Let me tell you how the antivirus warn me about any 'infection'. Each time a virus was detected, a pop-up window will come out and a (oh so manly) voice saying, "caution! a virus has been detected!". The voice was so deep, so powerful which sometimes reminded me of Mr. Robocop... I'll miss this voice-but I'm sure indeed I don't ever want to hear it; ever again!!!

And of course, some people might notice I've changed this blog skin as well. Might stick onto this one if I stayed in this 'teddy' sort of mood. I thought of this design as kind of cute-you know, teddy and rainbow stuff... Heh, but one of my friend told me that this new skin is so 'gothic' it scares him. I am speechless. Well, people perceive beauty and art differently. Beauty in one's eyes may not be in the others'.

my heart is slowly melting.....

yours truly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adilla Nur said...

ooh i like this new layout. so cuute!!

4:26 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

trimasss miss adilla!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home