b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sunshine in My Heart!

Let me share with you a secret, I've watched You've Got Mail for like a zillion times now. I even watched it last night-and yet again I cried at the very end; the part when Kathleen finally met up with Jo and said, "I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so bad". She was grinning and crying at the same time, and was overwhelmed with love. I can't help it but to cry. I told you I am a softie inside. Gahhhhh! Anyway, I love Tom Hanks - I mean like really love him. Now, that's a secret not worth sharing! Haha!

Sarinah made a gourmet dinner last night - chicken rice. Thank you so much, Sarinah! But, there was something about the grilled chicken that I just couldn't get over with. It was absolutely delicious! Everyone is a great cook in Galway-except for me. Haha. Only I can eat what I cook. Or is it?

Winter exams are finally over. Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah for making my days bearable. Though I am not too keen about the result-part; let's just wait and see. But for the moment, I just wanted to enjoy my wiyntah holidayhss ya'll! *grin*

Just back from Kak Nawwar's place for usrah @ movie watching. The movie is called 'The Messenger'; a story about Prophet Muhammad pbuh when he first got the message from Allah. When he told about the message he received, all of his people rejected him but a few. From small numbers of people and strong faith in Allah and the prophet, they finally manage to take over the holy city Mecca. Subhanallah, that movie really touch me deep inside.

Hey, I still do have loads of fun and not swimming in tears all the time-there's still some sunshine left in the horizon-don't worry! I can even see some silver linings in the clouds. I hope I didn't give anyone really bad impression about my current situation. It's just most of the time, when I was writing, I happened to be in some sort of depression. Hehe. Anyway, thank you friends for the concern thoughts. Really appreciate it. *hugs*

Secret wish: I hope I could fly to Germany and see that one person I miss so much - my dear friend, Isyqi. Yes, of course it's just her! Who else? :eyes rolling:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zirwatul isyqi ek... budak tpg tuhhh.. ko p mane mase winter?

1:06 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

Italia!! Ehh, ko knal isyqi gak ek. Heheh.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

ehehe...sunshine in ur heart? lampu jln yg roq kasik tak cukup? hehehe....

peace.

12:56 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

lampu jalan akan terpadam bila siang, that's why i need sunshine in my heart. Bwhahaha!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home