b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Did I Sign in For an Ultimate Heartbreak?

My mind says: "yes you are, like...duhhhh!"

My heart says: "love always hurt and it'll hurt you deep"

She said: "maybe, so be careful, you're not sure whether he is for real or not"

They said: "heartbreak could be unbelievably painful, just know that we will always be by your side"

Voila, after 3 days 'escaping' away from these confusing thoughts and stupid "feelings" and have a great weekend in Dublin City, again I am back in this place - confused, and currently in agony of waiting. You were so happy this morning and tonight you weren't even around the chatroom and you didn't even reply to any of my text messages. It hurt me - deep.

I am not forcing you to decide nor am I expecting you to choose. I don't know what I want eventually but for right now I just want -- well, a shoulder to cry on. It used to be you and now you are no where to be found.

|9th Jan 07|
p/s: I don't want to publish this entry, but you said I should - - as a reminder! Ahaha... I am so sorry I deleted you AGAIN that night. Shame on ME! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home