b Purely Gibberish

Friday, January 02, 2009

Yoga - Banned For Muslim

I have to admit that I love doing yoga...and you can bet your bottom dollar that I was deeply strucked by the fact that I cannot do it anymore. Yes, I was being rebellious about the decision until today when I read the e-mail sent by Liyana and she put the link to this video;



Something hit me from the inside...and started to make me feel bad about myself.


In the other part of the world, my brothers and sisters are struggling to survive. Assaulted and oppressed by the enemies - day in and day out - but I could not care much about it, only to give my condolences and get on with my busy life.
Here I am, fighting and sulking over the decision to ban yoga when it had been discussed by all the Islamic scholar and was made only to protect us and our religion.
Do I love this world more than I love my own religion?
Am I going to stay here forever?
...di dalam kesibukan dunia, aku kadang-kadang lupa...sebab utama aku hidup di dalam dunia..
....jika aku mati hari ini..cukupkah bekalan yang aku bawa untuk menghadapi hari Perhitungan?
astaghfirullah..
sahabat, teruslah berikan peringatan supaya aku tidak hanyut dalam kekalutan.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

insaf2... mari sama2 kita ingat mengingatkan antara satu sama lain.. tak sempurna iman seseorg jika dia tak mengasihi saudaranya seperti dia mengasihi dirinya sendiri...

7:03 PM  
Blogger Izyan de' Nerd said...

Suka la dgr Ustaz Hasrizal ni cakap. =)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home