b Purely Gibberish

Monday, December 01, 2008

Don't Mess With My Broken Heart

"I'm Stupid I'm Stupid...I'm Stupid"

Imagine having this thoughts in your head constantly for hours, days, weeks, months...no wonder the patient was so self-destructive. Hope you'll get better soon Mr. KR!

--------------------------------

And as for me, I should be able to figure it out by now. I apt to accept the unspoken verdict - the plausible truth.

There had been nothing but silence on the other side ever since I came back from Germany and I wonder what went wrong. Thank you for making me feel miserable for days and leave me hanging here like an idiot. THANK YOU! This is all I need as a wake up call. A bloody nightmare!

My veins are constipated with all your foul and follies; I've never felt so emaciated throughout my life!

------------------------------

Okay, I should be getting back to writing the psych history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home