b Purely Gibberish

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ready to roll...........and roll

"Not one heartbeat do I forget."
Mr F Darcy

After spending half the day rolling, sliding and listening to the not-so-gibberish talks by the manual handling nurses(and ALL other nurses who were attending the course), I felt so exhausted. Promise myself I'd never want to attend these kind of courses, ever again. Unless I am required to. Strictly. But then again, we were requested to attend this particular class in the first place. Pahhhh!

One good thing about going though was, I found out about the mini series - Lost In Austen. Ohhh Pamela dear, I'll forever be in your debt. It's been a while since I find any movie/tv series to be agreeable enough for me to concentrate on. But this time, I could do nothing but to fix my gaze on the screen. And drool...all over Mr Darcy....again and again and again. MR DARCY please MARRY ME and save me from my own imprudent world of over-romanticism!! Gosh I wish I am Amanda Price! *eyes rolling*

Grand, I wanted to get married with a fictional character. Am I so severe with my own disposition?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home