b Purely Gibberish

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sometimes people talk metaphorically and I'm just downright confused. Sad? Happy? Angry? Mad? Mental? Just say it to my face and don't use all those useless jargons/indirect hatred comments/unreadable facial expressions! Grr...

------------------------------------

Dr M, Dr. Em and Nurse C in long stay ward, I love you all!! Nora was right, so far I am lovin' the away attachments. Weeeee~~

----------------------

Esther is going home for Christmas. I wish I could sneak into her luggage and fly home too - perhaps I could, provided that I am able to stay alive with minimal oxygen and extremely minimal temperature! Ok, stop merapik Farah.

------------------------

tired. Full. Later folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger chicky84 said...

u! take care!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home