b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Faith


1,2,3,4
Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody
Has got a body like you
But I’ve got to think twice
Before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play
Because I play them too
but I
Need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
And when that love comes down
Without devotion
Well it takes a strong girl baby
But I’m showing you the door
I gotta have faith(faith)(3x)
gotta have faith
Baby
I know you’re asking me to stay
You say please don’t go away
You say I’m giving you the blues
Maybe
You mean every word you say
I can’t help but think of yesterday
When another who tied me down to loverboy rules-
Before this river
Becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I’ll wait for something more
I gotta have faith(faith)(3x)
gotta have a little more faith in myself*

..hmm...paling sesuai rasenye.

--------------------------


two more days and I'm done with the away attachments. I didn't realize how much I'll be missing SBH until now...alaaaaa..who else would make me laugh if it isn't Mr M and his mood swings.

I'd definitely miss the ~1hr car ride every morning to Ballinasloe.

Good things don't last....but better things will follow.

Paris, here I come!

--------------------

Lately I've been feeling this weird NEED to hug someone - buff preferably.

Aaaaaa...I really really need a hug. maybe it's time I should come knocking on someone's door. Ngehhhhhh =p

1 Comments:

Blogger chicky84 said...

tensen nyer...
biler nak citer kat i nih?
owh farah
come and knock my door again..
later..
i have finish with my examss lah..
huhu T_T

u!
take care

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home