b Purely Gibberish

Friday, December 26, 2008

Paris et al

Yes, Paris was lourvely. Weather was splendid when we were there. Though some parts are bit dodgy(e.g. when we went for dinner in Barbes Rochechouart kan ramai orang pelik2); I would consider going there again. Maybe with someone special??

Anyway, I'm tired of having people asking why didn't we go to Disneyworld. Oh, why should we? It's a freedom of choice.

Went to Lourve to see Mona Lisa. Her presence and mysterious smile didn't really impress me as I thought it would. Maybe I would appreciate her more if - there aren't any barrier, distance and all those crowd; oh also minus the fact that we hadn't had anything to eat for breakfast (low blood glucose = low concentration).

People are so expressive of their sexuality and emotions in Paris. There were alot of straight couples berciuman di sana sini. One night, I saw two men kissing passionately underneath Arc de Triumph - and not an inch away from me. I almost barf then and there. (What a waste- dah la pompuan susah nk carik lelaki skang ni). Teehee..and we kept calling Nasrul and Rafiq a gay couple...and I have a LOT of photos to prove that they were behaving like one. Jangan marah ek guys, gurau2 teman tapi mesra namenye tu. Hahahaaa..

Ohh, speaking of emotions I think that "someone-in -the -other -side -of -the- world" should just

....grow up grow up grow up grow up grow up!!!!!!!

sekian, terima kasih.

3 Comments:

Blogger min said...

eh ko ade access to the internet!!!
aku ingat ko akn internet-deprive dh ehehe :D

10:22 PM  
Blogger Izyan de' Nerd said...

ntahnye... grow up!!!

(hehehe, bagi moral support ni)

9:39 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

najmi: internet deprive? hehehe almost actually! (tell u later)

izyan: thanks for the support, ade chance jadik fav jnr lagi utk 08/09. Ohh thanks for d lovely dinner kat charcoal hari tu! =)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home