b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Buzz!

"bottle up you smile and pour it in a cup,
I'll be on my way once I've sobered up"
Nevermind Me- Maria Mena

If you were to ask me now about my dream and what I want in life, I would have to say I have not a single clue.. Why am I here and what am I doing? I don't know.

I've met so many people through my winding journey of soul searching - some of them tried hard to keep me on the right path but many more had stirred me to places I don't even want to remember. Now I am lost. I'm lost and I don't know myself anymore.


Save me..anyone?

p/s: maybe you were right when you said I was too gullible *sigh*

---------------------------------------------

Ni hape sedih2 mase raye ni..isk2..macam vicious cycle raya aidilfitri nk berulang je nieh. Haihhhh takleh jadi, kne positif - Caiiyukk Farah!!!!! Haihhh.. Ohh bercakap tentang raye.. maaf la rumah st Endas ponteng takbir raye thn ni. Nk buat camne, ahli rumah ni tak sihat, esok nk kne away pulak. Eksekius la ekk =p

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!!

Terasenye diri dah tua; takleh nk buat vid golek2 kat bukit lagi...
serius, rindu gle zaman 1st year dlu.

kawan-kawan...jom pegi trip ramai2!

Weeeee~

4 Comments:

Blogger min said...

nk ikut!!!hehe :D

1:15 AM  
Blogger chicky84 said...

selamat hari raya aidiladha!! valid lagi kan? hari nih boleh takbir lagi :D

2:35 PM  
Blogger min said...

farah!tgk ko nya feedjit tu
siap ade org google lg ko nya blog-specified bulan lak tu

11:39 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

najmi: wish the weather would be agreeable for a trip, tp kat ireland is just unlikely.
ohh yeah, about that thing in feedjit, so strange la kan smone wanted it to be THAT specific. Hah

Isyqi: i believed u've had a good bit of eid celebration done at ur place. I am totally jealous! Kat cni sume busy to do anything. Neway, take care u.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home