b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

If I were to have my laptop with me when I'm taking my shower, I'd have very very long entry each time. Fortunately, I didn't..though I am not sure the fortune lies with the writer OR the reader. I noticed that my thought would be racing each time I stood underneath those warm water that fall like rain - my favourite spot in the house.

Anyway, heyyhoo it's the new year - again. As usual, I was at home (Kak Adib's this time around - to be precise) during new year's eve and did nothing in particular to acknowledge that I have to yet again change the calendar in my room.

Few important lessons learnt throughout last year:
One, I actually love cranberry juice more than I like apple or orange juices. (penting ke? wehehe)
Two, it's a TERRIBLE mistake to fall for my best friend, my former classmate or anyone at all for that matter. Love is not meant for me - just yet. So, I've decided to just wait, see and pray for the best. (pasrah?) =p
Three, treat others equally as you want to be treated - even when you're a doctor, engineer or whatever. Don't judge a book by its cover or judge a person by the figures in their bank account.
Four, I can eat SPICY food if I try. There is no such thing as 'tak tahan pedas' for me anymore though there's possibilities I might turn bright red. Come on, bring in the chilis everyone!
Five, I would give the crappiest advices ever..so never ask for my opinion unless you've had one that you would stick to and only ask me for one because you want me to feel included.

Lastly, I am not a good writer, listener and never was an obedient student. There's a chance that I might forget all those lesson learnt and histories are bound to be repeated.

Once bitten twice shy...unfortunately I have the thickest skin. I won't budge with just a bite..maybe you need to chew and spit me out. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home