b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Trip Around the World.

I am off to Finland in 19 days!~ How cool is that? I don't know 'bout ye but I've been wanting to go there ever since I found out about Kimi Raikkonnen. Hahaha! And the reason that I want to go to Germany(and have been there 3 times now) when I was 16 is because I am a big fan of Michael Schumacher and Nick Heidfeld! So unimaginative - I KNOW~! I better not fancy anyone from...err.. heh, nevermind.

Anyway, I am not about complaining after the exams so far. Honestly, I am not doing VERY well but you could never penalized the system for their INABLILITIES (??) to ONLY include questions on the topics you've read about. It's about fairness isn't it?
So, stop whining and study harder! (reminder to oneself)

Off topic: I used to fancy Prince William (yeah, him being A gorgeous PRINCE and always outshine his 'lil brother) but lately I began to admire Prince Harry even more..just because.
Oh, does that means - my next destinations to visit should include Buckingham Palace? Hehehehe..People kept giving me the same "utter-shocked" look whenever I said I haven't been to London. I know London is just an hour away by plane. It's not that I didn't want to go, it's just...just...just because.

Hope everyone will have a great March =)

If only I could get my hands on that D80..

Peace.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Izyan de' Nerd said...

Kimi Raikkonnen?? What ever happened to Hyun Bin.. and lapland n whatnots?? Tsk tsk.. Shame on ya, K.Farah! hahahaha.

1:57 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

heh OF COURSE that TOO!

2:13 PM  
Blogger pembuang rubbish said...

u and your search for love..seems endless,ahahaha..msia u xpegi almost 2yrs,bile lg??hee

9:30 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

mestila endless, sebab blom jumpa! Hehehe.. Malaysia? Kne ke? Been there 19 years already maa..

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home