b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So What?

Oh, I am Still Not over Him - YET. But I am sure I will, someday. =)

Anyway, still struggling with everything in school.

Currently I am so angry with myself for being super LAZY. I wouldn't even walk to the bathroom though my bladder is super FULL.

Hopeless case. I need an energy booster of some sort.

I can feel no emotion towards the upcoming OCSE exam. Owh, but today I learnt about vein guttering and its relations with incompatible arteries. Yeay! Thanks Idah for pushing my lazy brain to think!

Had to answer Sarah's (the intern) bleeps (twice!) and I like it! Honestly, I am SO a professional - someone could hire me as secretary. Teehee..

Quoted from Nora: "I love our little attachment group!"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home