b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Come on, Grow UP!

There's this person, immature as he is; I still can't believe that he would be 24 this year. He always hated me since we were in 1st year. Out of whatever reasons he still hates me now.

A year ago he commented my blog saying things that really portray his disgust towards my mere existence. I stay low and was like..."Ok, whatever".

This year he emailed my friend saying how much he hated her. She, on the other hand didn't just sit around and accept it. In the end, he had to go and meet the Dean of Medicine for his offensive email. Serve him right.

Well, seems that he hated everyone.

I hope that he would just stop dwelling dangerously in his own world- seeing everyone as his opponent.

We are not living on a stupid chess board-we are humans with feelings. Act like one.

Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home