b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, February 28, 2008

LOOSING SENSE and defence

I know I've been less dramatic lately, maybe due to the fact that I am still not recruited to any movie production after showing my fullblown talent on "LADIES NIGHT". ( I am still loud though- I think it's encoded in my XX chromosomes). Having to live in serenity the past few months, I somehow managed to forget how's it like to feel the evilness in my soul. Alas, this tranquility doesn't last that long. I finally went down last night. The devil that had been banging on my door since a fortnight ago had finally found a secret key and manage to gain entry and poison my poor heart- I went down like a complete moronic slave to my own rage - and felt like a complete fool. I can still hear the devil laughing...

Trying to mend the wound, I've caused another. I am a total mess. I should be left alone to live in a desert. Haihh..

But I want a baby - first. (what???)

Okay, today I found out that my two other bff are PREGNANT!!!!!!!

And I am nowhere near getting myself a husband. Ouff, I sounded desperate but could not care less. I WANT A HUSBAND OF MY OWN!!! Haha.

Point taken everyone? What are you waiting for?? Help me find one SOON!

p/s: please make sure that he is willing to live with me in the desert.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

kalau hang nak dok kat gurun hang tgk dulu rancangan born survibor bear grylls dulu... blaja2 skit camane nak survive heheeeee

11:49 PM  
Blogger pembuang rubbish said...

oo aku pon suke tgk citer tu.ahaha..farah,aku nk call nenek aku carikn.ko nk join skali??hee

9:28 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

Jawe: ohh ook, thanks for the advice

Pembuang rubbish: ko pn tgk gak ke..haishh, I feel left out. Ohh, please do tell you grandma I ned smone who can survive in d desert ye. Trimass! =)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home