b Purely Gibberish

Friday, January 25, 2008

It was obvious that I was intrigued by the truth. Profoundly upset. Tears became my new best friend, my new salvation...the only reminder of yesterday. Tears that keep dragging me deep down in this emotional black hole.

Why? You might ask. Everything remains the same between you and me. Nothing will ever change.

Why? I might ask. Why now when I have give all my love to you. Why now when I am dependent on you for everything that I am. Why now when I had no one to turn to but you. Why?

You said you felt unburdened when you let me know. When you had told me the truth, you felt at ease.

What about me? The truth you told made me felt I've lost the person that I knew all these while. All these years doing almost everything together...made me doubt had you been truthful about everything; all those moments that we've shared are they for real?

Am I being selfish? Coward? Unjust? Unfair?

Tell these eyes that are crying..tell them why.
Tell this heart that is aching...tell it why.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok now i know why u acted strangely these days. i might know wuts the whole picture, but i just wanna tell you that there are ppl around you who care....so dont be too sad okay? :)now that we dont hv attachmnts anymoe rindula plak my partner ni..take care ya!

6:50 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

awhhh..thank u for ur support mira..

I am missing those days too - when we can gossiping and 'usha'ing all the hawt docs in the wards..Hahaha! (sudah tersimpang dari tujuan attachments!)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home