b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Recollection.

Okay, maybe I was a bit 'too emotional' the other day. I can't handle stressors that well, I guess. Maybe I've been spending too much time lying around in my comfort zone...and the thought of giving it up, is just too painful. Bad. I should not feel that way at all knowing that I will not live in this world forever. Yet there I was, crying and breaking apart just because I am AFRAID of losing what I have right now. That is clearly a very 'worldly-perception'.

I wish I could turn back the time. If I'd known then how embarrassed I would be looking at you right now, I would definitely say yes to your proposal. Embarrassment would not be the only reason. To think it over, maybe that is what I need. Allah is answering my prayers... 'Ihdinas-Siraatal-Mustaqiim- (1:5) ....so, why am I running away from it?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger pembuang rubbish said...

every cloud has its silver lining.come2..let us seek d silver lining together :) caraNya memberi kebaikan ialah memberi kesusahan dahulu.insyaAllah btl la statement i itu.heee

12:54 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

Hehe..cik pembuang rubbish, thanks for d advice yah! Mari2 cari silver lining kiter =)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wujud lagi rupenye blog ko nih.... sejak biler tukar nadiahnurdin nih...

12:24 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

ohhh encik jawe,

mmg aku ade je cume ingin sdikit privasi. maka tukarla. slamat dtg ke page aku. =)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home