b Purely Gibberish

Friday, March 23, 2007

For the Love of Traveling!

This, is part of my bedroom wall - covered with postcards I've collected throughout my journey so far. I miss traveling so much. This whole clinical year thingy is taking too much of my time (okay, a little bit exaggerated), sometimes I forgot what it was like to be halfway across the world, climbing mountains or even just walking to Salthill like I used to. I'd do anything to have that moment when I can pack my bag and flying out of Galway for an adventure.

But then again, Dr. Adrian and Dr. O'Brien look eager to have us walking around the wards in the next two months. Well, perhaps adventure can wait. Besides, who said hospital couldn't provide a bit of fun? Shame on you! Surely it could!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home