b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hello World!

I miss writing my mumbo jumbo here! It's been a week and I hardly write anything! Super busy. A week as trainee doctor (as Dr.Ger had put it)- one thing for sure, everyone look smart and presentable. The girls, well it's actually not really a big surprise to see us dressing up because girls do look smart anytime (no bias here :) ); but the guys in the class really got everyones' head turning..no more slagging jeans and crappy t-shirt, they do look different! Haha!

We are learning about new things, doing new stuff. Palpation, percussion, auscultations, familiarizing ourselves with the new terms and diseases, associating symptoms and signs...yerp we have to memorize a lot of stuff- and there are more things to come, yeay!

Dr. Ger said, "Learning should be fun and we ought to enjoy these four weeks of Core Clinical Skills subject. Indeed, I am- minus the hours spent grimacing in front of the Clinical Examination books, everything is ay-owkay! ;)

p/s: I am so hooked-up with the Supernatural series and I am so in love with Dean Winchester! Bleaghhhhh....I do still have time for tv haven't I? :p

3 Comments:

Blogger min said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:48 PM  
Blogger min said...

opps terdelete lak comment tuh hahahah
but y r u a bit quiet today??
finish all of that supernatural series dah eh?? :p heheh

9:51 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

hihihi....getting downright scary i stop watching, until tomorrow :p

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home