b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, February 18, 2007

In The midst of Chaos, I stand Alone.


Stuffed with too many drug names in my head, I feel like a rack in a pharmacy.

I miss mom, I miss dad. I miss running. I want to go to the gym and run on my favourite treadmill. I miss him-again. I feel stupid. I want to go swimming-and drown myself in these confusions.

I am deadly nervous about the exam tomorrow. I need you. I'm used to having you cheering for me all the way through everything, now I don't even know where we are standing. Are we still good friends or had this ride came to its end-long time ago.

I did what I had to do yesterday, perhaps you'll never understand; maybe you don't want to. So, goodbye dearest friend. Have a nice break. Have a great time. You should pray that I will not miss you badly while you're away.

I'll pray that I can pretend to forget you, while secretly waiting for you to come back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i wanna do photography as well! :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

let's!! :)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home