b Purely Gibberish

Monday, March 12, 2007


I feel like singing right now - the song 'Tonight' by Reamonn really suits this happy mood I'm in; I am supposed to be sleeping right now, oh dear..but I just couldn't. Too much anxiety and adrenaline shots. I played basketball today and managed to shoot some hoops! Yeay!! I AM definitely enjoying that moment~ after all I was convinced that I am a bad shooter. Well, turn out that I wasn't really that hopeless. =)

After the game we went to Sarinah's place for dinner, which was delicious but I couldn't eat much-like I used to. I think my ability to eat more than a plate of food in one 'eating session' is diminishing since I seldom hangin' out at Idah's place. Ohh...I miss Rina's home made scones and the cuisines served by them during dinner time.

I am in love! With this beautiful journey of life Allah had written for me and all the people He had destined for me to meet.

I just love my friends!! :)

p/s: thanks for dinner Sarinah!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besttt.....lepas ni buat mkn2 kat rumah ko plak. hehehe =p Mashyuk sungguh budak2 ni tgk tv yer...almaklumla kat rumah masing2 takde tv =p

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home