b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Need My Afternoon Nap!!
Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong
I was wrong
If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldnt be so confused
And I wouldnt feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you

And Im in so deep
You know Im such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to. do you have to
Do you have to let it linger

Back then when I was in school, I used to have the longest afternoon nap everyday as soon as I arrived home from school. Right after Zuhur prayer until it was almost Maghrib I would be asleep like there will be no tomorrow - I miss that! Mom used to say to our next door neighbour, " My daughter is like an owl; sleeping all day, wide awake all night! Teehee..I was like that, that's how I functioned properly. Anyway, the late late night shows were always way better and worth watching than the stupid telenovelas in the afternoon. Compare 'Whose Line Is It Anyway' with ' La Mujer en el Espejo'. I'd rather choose 'Whose Line is It Anyway' like a million times.

Okay, I admit that I used to be a telenovela addict. The first series I've ever watched was ' Maria Mercedes'. Thalia was just stunning and I love the silly 'I'm in love' look on her face. Then there were 'Rosalinda', but I really don't fancy the actor.
'La Usurpadora'....aarrr I like!!
'Mis Tres Hermanas', these Estrada sisters are adorable aren't they?

'Yo soy Betty La Fea'...ironic ugly betty with hawt Mr. Armando..... Now I think I fell in love with him all over again..drool.. Teeheehee
aaaaaaa.....Armando...~~

And then, all the actors after Armando was hopelessly NOT as good looking... :p So, my interest in telenovelas starting to decline and I stopped watching. I have to resort to afternoon napping instead. Well, it was really so much fun. Haha. *sarcasm* No, seriously, I enjoyed it waaayyy too much.

Nowadays, I barely have any good sleep. There are always stuff to do and things to manage. I miss my afternoon nap. Sigh~ ok, need to start working on the group presentation. We have a rehearsal tomorrow. But before I leave, let me show you one of my group memba i.e. Mr. Eamonn Thomas Fahy whom music influence includes Michael Jackson and most hip hop reppa(s)! Really nice chap.

okay, Chiow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home