b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Clinical Years....Counting Down The Crucial Hours.

In exactly 25 hours, 3 minutes I will be - the official clinical student. No more pre-clinical laze, no more jumping around childishly (unless I am that depressed :D), no more jeans and t's, no more sleeping in class, no more waking up at 10am, no more fooling around behind the lecturer, no more "this class is boring, hence I will never attend this class ever again in my life" remarks, as Derek had told us the other day, " say goodbye to stress-free-all-fun-student-life and say HELLO to mostly-will-be-stressful-days-of-medical profession".

I will in 25 hours, 1 minute...start physical examination (yeay, Eamonn with no shirt on! Haha-evil laugh), learn to use the stethoscope, learn to 'bleap' my tutor@doctor, learn history taking, ECG, MRI, endoscopy...blahhh blahhh...(for real?)

Excited yet scared, I don't know what to expect. And my stethoscope is back in Malaysia-still...(!!). Haaiihh.. Would I be able to cope with the demanding hours? Would I transform to all-serious-no-laugh stressed med kid? Screw that, what about photography and blogging? My passion for art and travelling plus 'net-scaping' between hours - can I still keep it up? So many questions, I am nail-bitting nervous.

But look at the bright side-I look good in blue OT scrub! Yeay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuakkkkkkkkkkkk gilerrrrrrrrrrrr

3:59 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

saba del, sume orang tgh cuak pn nieh.

6:48 PM  
Blogger 13may said...

salam...
tetiba tersesat kat sini...

have a nice day:)

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home