b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Okay, It IS Over My Limit.

To have a hobby is one thing, to be obsessed with it is another. Well, unless it is beneficial and can shape you to become a better person; a hobby should stay as one.

The weather has been "great" today - that quotation mark should explain what great really means shouldn't it?. Nevertheless Najmi, Intan and I went out to have dinner at Charcoal Grill. Oh my, it's been a while since I ate there. Burppp...and it's been a while since I am feeling THIS full. My tummy is over distended with a plate of lamb shish plus a cup of tea and 500mL of fresh milk - if I didn't know better, I am sure that my stomach could burst like a balloon. Euww....that'll be so gross!

I am desperate to use the word ironic in this entry but I don't know what's so ironic about my life. Is it the way my life always turn upside down and never fails to prove that my initial view on some issues are always wrong? Take this for an example; I thought I will never have boys as friends..now I have boys as close friends whom I share secrets and gossips with! Not ironic enough? How about this; whenever i thought I hate someone, she'll/he'll end up being my best friends. Not that ironic? Okay, my life is NOT dramatic enough to satisfy everyone's definition of ironic.

It's ironic for me, but I really miss someone to remind me to cleanse my soul...

p/s: found this beautiful love song , which I cried at the very end...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard this song for the first time when i was in KMB. XD Mmg nangis arr tgk video clip dia.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home