b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The William Shakespeare In Me ;)

My words had failed me, they couldn't describe what I'm feeling right now.
My tears had failed me, they dried up when I still have so many things to cry about.
My consciousness had failed me, I feel like I'm dreaming all these while.
My mind had failed me, because you were in it all the time.
My dreams had failed me, they gave me hope when there is none.

My shelter had failed me, because your name is written there.
My smile had failed me, it went missing somewhere.
My vacations had failed me, I wish I was with you instead.
My heart had failed me, it longed for you in every beat.
My lunacy had failed me, because I think I am crazy for you.

My music had failed me, they all sang the blues.
I want to cuddle in my bed and sleep this through.
Will I forget, or will I still remember you?

My friend I've failed you, I keep falling for you when I should not.
Make me stop, do make me stop.

p/s: My literature had failed me, this is not a poem this is crap. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I like the last one! -my literature- XD

1:06 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

:p

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home