b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, January 13, 2007

You Said.

You said I am too carefree, I love to laugh. I laugh at anything - even serious stuff.

I like it when you said that. I am happy and carefree. Feel like I could fly to wherever I want - whenever I want.

Wish I can laugh my way out through everything, like Med School? Teeheehee, I wish!

==========================================

Living in happiness these pass few days almost made me forget my once a sad life.

Thank You Allah for showering me with Your blessings, forgiveness and rich bounties.

Dear, I've been blessed just by knowing you alone. You really are a gift. Thank you.

I feel so contented.

That's why I cried tears of sadness.

That's why I laugh joyfully. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haa gelak puas puas...hihiih

12:29 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

baikkk, i shall :D

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home