b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Met A Stranger. I Love.

I went to a movie screening last night- it wasn't in a cinema, mind you. It was in a lecture theater instead. I've never been to a cinema before and based on last nights' experience, I don't think I would like to be in one (please, somebody prove me wrong here!). Okay, basically watching a movie with too many strangers is just unacceptable. I just couldn't tolerate with it - whatever I was experiencing at that time. I could even sensed that my ears started to heat up, a good physiological indicator telling me that I am very, very angry. The problem was, someone on the top row was actually having a conversation, right in the middle of the movie(?!) That's just unacceptable- for me at least.

"Hey people at the back, stop talking, please? Jezz, somebody is trying to concentrate here!", my head kept screaming these. Yes, nobody heard me obviously. And I was deeply annoyed up to a point I'd really want to scream the words outloud- I even secretly pictured the scene, over and over again- of how I will stomp my foot so loud and so sudden; caught everyone off guard, screaming "shut up!" or whatever; and I was thinking whether I should stormed out of the hall with pride or I should just sit back, continue watching the movie and be satisfied with myself for giving them a piece of my mind. Heh. None of it happened in the end. Of course, I wasn't a drama queen enough to turn the pictorial scene into reality. Thank goodness. :)

Okay, I was over reacting. I beg your pardon. Besides I am just a rookie in this whole cinema-movie thingy; wait, I quit. I shall never go to a cinema. Way better. Haha.

Anyway, now I am getting very confused; Why people want to leave the comfort of their home to actually go and buy expensive movie passes, sat on the most uncomfortable sits, met strangers who happened to be ignorant enough to have a good long chat with their friends during the screening, missing important part if you happened to go out in the middle of the movie to answer natures' call; when you can be at home surrounded with piles of food, the most comfortable duvet and pillows where you can wrapped youself in, and enjoy the movie- I mean actually ENJOY it- cry when you want, laugh when appropriate, and yes, talk if needed without disturbing no one. Oh yeah, just push that pause button whenever you needed the loo, rewind if you miss something or forward if it was too boring. You can't do these in a cinema, can you?

Okay, I am a bit ignorant and selfish. Watching movies in cinema is actually fun, maybe...err..probably, could be? Heh. Must be, or else people will stop going by now.

I went to the library this afternoon to find solace in the surrounding shelves of mind comforting, heart relieving piles of books. Haha. Of course not! I need to kill some time and need a place to hang out as well; so I did the past years questions there. I chose to sit somewhere in the third row table and happily doing what I supposed to, like writing a blog entry on a piece of paper, sheeshh I am so addicted answering the questions. Suddenly a lad from the second row table stood up and went to nearby shelves to grab some books. My gaze was actually fixed on him- my my, what a good looking lad indeed. Hahaha. He looked at me a second later probably realized I was drooling all over him; and caught me red-handed. (believe me, I was ready to turn myself in!) He actually smiled, and I smiled back and decided that I'd better look back at my book and wipe those drool from the corner of my lips continue writing.

I end up staring at him most of the time and actually wrote these on a piece of paper; I shall throw up on myself for becoming hopelessly romantic with this perfect stranger.

I like your gesture, cross legged and just relax.
I like it when you were concentrating, busily typing your assignment.
I like that moments you look so tensed that you bit the tip of your thumb or you just rest your head against your left palm- thinking, perhaps.
I like the way your gaze fixed on the monitor.
I like your eyes, although serious there was always a hint of smile in the corner.
I like each time you walk in front of me towards the shelves.
I like the instant when suddenly you took a glimps at me and I saw those eyes smiling again making me blush with shyness.
I like looking at you from behind, you have beautiful broad shoulders.
I like how your honey-coloured hair protrude out from your green snowcap.
I like your fade-blue coloured eyes.
I like your rosy cheek.
I like the sound you made when you cleared your throat.
I like to feel your presence whenever you walked beside me.

.....And suddenly I realized all these while, what I was doing is comparing you to him...blimey!

I am a bit naughty sometimes. :p

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home