b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Dreams Are Traitors!

For these past few days, I would woke up in the middle of the night with racing heartbeats and trembling limbs. My head would be throbbing with pain. Scenes from my dreams though vague and unclear, kept repeating in the back of my mind like a broken VCR. Annoyed and tired from lack of sleep I usually tried to push the obsecure scenes away from my consciousness by grabbing any book nearby and started reading. I would, not long after that get back to sleep but only to find myself as victim of the vicious cycle-again; and again. These whole thing is like a nightmare; somekind of deja-vu.

Dreams can be beautiful and well- dreamy like, if you know what I mean. But, these time around my dreams are like traitors. Brought me to wakefullness when it should've kept me in slumberland. Maybe I am thinking too much about the current situation; what I should do is just to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! :) Darl, I wasn't worried about the bumpy ride which could hurt me nor that I am afraid of the misleading 'road-signs' that could lead us astray to some unknown places. What I am worried about is, when the moment comes and this ride had arrived to its destination. When both of us have to say our goodbyes and go on our saperate ways. That is what I am worried about; anything else, I'd say, "bring it on!".

Anyway, back to my current topic- the treacherous dreams I've been having. Well, silver linings aren't always clear between those fluffy gray clouds. Good thing about this is I can do a bit of studying now and then. Mom said, do some night prayers too if possible. Okay, Mom! Will try to ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home