b Purely Gibberish

Friday, January 19, 2007

Basketball, A team Manager Point of View.

There will be a basketball tournament on the 20th and guess what- Belle had appointed me to be the team manager! Ahahaha...me? A team manager? I don't even know how to manage my self-most of the time :) Initially, six universities around Ireland were invited; and at the very end only two universities agreed to come. Others, excused themselves with best possible reasons; thus will not be able to make it.....but we will make it as fun even without them! Isn't it right, Belle? :D

Well, even as unorganised as I am, we manage to have one practice session-eh, it was two actually. And tonight there will be a last practice session in the sports hall- before the actual game tomorrow. What? Tomorrow?! Yessarrie~! Can't wait!

There are few things I've learned as 'team manager'. I am responsible to push the start button, unless I want things to be static; e.g. managing practice session, recruiting players for the team (thanks to Kak Sani, now I have more than enough players!) etc. I've learned to be proactive and up to date as I have to book that oh-so -popular -and -always -fully- booked- unless- you-are- quick -enough -but- very-expensive -court in the sports hall and thank heavens Miss Kelly Ellen is one friendly soul I've ever need to deal with; And I've learned that the seniors aren't the people I should hate, fear or run away from. They are very friendly and funny to the core! How I've wasted my time running away from them when they have all the best lessons in life they've learned, ready to be shared. Hey Belle, thanks for the opprtunity~! :)

Wish me-team luck for the game tomorrow!

Today's slogan :Choosy Mothers Choose Farah. (LoL)

p/s: I will miss you all the way through your finals mr square-humble-bee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home