b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dedicated to all of my friends, no matter where you are.
Lying here alone in the dark, I can't stop thinking about my friends. New and old friends. I miss them. All of them. When you've been through a lot of things in life, or have been to a lot of places, you just can't help yourselves from meeting and making new friends along the way. It doesn't matter how many friends you make or how many you already have, but what's important is how well you maintain the fellowship.

Sometimes I think that I am such a bad type of a friend. You know the one who treat you super nice when you are with them and making you think the friendships will last forever. Suddenly, when you are apart, she/he stops contacting you. Leave you in wonder either that friendship was ever there at all. I am like that sometimes and yes I do feel guilty about it.

It's not that I've forgotten about my friends at all. No, that was never the case. Once a friend will always be a friend. That is what I believe. It's just that, sometimes I am just caught up with something else-consider my life as being hectic and busy as a medical student (is it??)- I just couldn't keep track with everyone. Am I making up excuses just to cover up my mistakes? Ahh... I think everyone will make up excuses to avoid being blamed for their mistakes. Anyway, I hope all my friends out there will understand this problem of mine. I still remember all of you, dearest friends. Do forgive me if I can't call you everyday, or send you text every morning. But keep in mind that I will always have all of you in my heart. I can't say thank you enough for all the help, each and every one of you have given me, guiding me through my life. Companion through happiness and despair. Thank you.

I just wish I can always leave good impression in all of my friend's hearts. But I know it's impossible. After all, I am just an ordinary human being....having lucky enough to meet a lot of sweet angels who wants to be my friends. ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger migrante said...

hi farah:
beautiful post, if you have a friend you have a gold, if you have a friend you have a diamnd in your own heart,
dont't feel alone if you got a friend, if you are so far, all your friends are in your heart.
(sorry about my inglish)

saludos desde tijuana Dr. Farah

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home