b Purely Gibberish

Friday, March 24, 2006



It's been a while since I post anything in here. Too many things had happened since that. I've been through a lot,a lot of tests and exams. hehehehe...=))

As usual, some of it are okay, some of it are crap. Typical. I wish I could set up the questions myself, as what lynn O'conner had told us to do in her tutorial recently. She said, "I want you to set up the final exam questions. If you were to set the paper, how are you going to do it? What are you going to ask?" .

What i would like to ask is, "What do you think of biochemistry lecture?". Then, what I can put as the answers are, boring, boring,boring...oh yeah, did i say it's boring? hahahaha!
The anatomy spot exam is another thing-it's crap. How could you set such a complicated questions to 2nd med students? It's true what my friends were saying. When we were answering the questions, we feel as if we never did any studying, let alone learn anything in class. It is that tough. Thank God I am not the only one who feels like killing myself after the spot test.

To think back how much of my time ,dare not I say, wasted in the lab, looking at the cadaver. indulge myself with the cadaveric aroma, and I can tell you people it's not pleasant. And how did the questions turn out ot be? I don't know how to answer them. Funny. I just want to roll on the floor and laugh.

Ahh~ but in the end I have to accept that, fate hold my destiny. I just have to accept, yes, and whine a little bit(hehhe) and continue with my life. And that doesn't mean that I am just giving up, but I believe something good will turn out at the end, and of course I will still work hard for the best!! Gammbatte kudasaii everyone!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Azoreano Náufrago said...

ola dos Azores

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home