b Purely Gibberish

Friday, March 03, 2006

I've always wanted to take pictures...i can still remember the first time i ever hold a camera in my hands, it was my friends'. I was twelve. Both of my hands were trembling as i grab the camera. I was so terrified, yet eager to discover my ability to operate the tiny gadget that was resting silently in my hands. The first picture i took wasn't that good, it was a picture of my friend. It was, the purpose of me being given that camera so i can take a picture of her in the first place! hehe =) Anyway, i blame the technology for not having digital camera invented yet, or i'm pretty sure i could take a nice picture of her and save myself from being nagged,but probably a digital camera will cost us millions during those days,darn! =)

I own a camera now, first camera of my own. And i am proud of it. It is not as fancy as any National Geographic photographers' would have, but it can take pictures ya'll. Really beautiful pictures. And i am proud of it. hehe...enough about camera i think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home