b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, March 25, 2006


National University of Ireland,Galway. This is where I am currently studying. 2nd year of medicine-tough. I still can't believe that I would be one of 30 people that is chosen among 200 others to be awarded scholarship to study here. Tough luck eh!

Whatever it is, I feel so thankful to be here. This is the first foreign country I've ever been to. Hurmm...I can say that Ireland is not that bad-though I did complain some times-it's normal right? I just miss my home and I am in a foreign country that didn't at all look or resemble my home country. Oh how I miss KL(Kuala Lumpur for those who are not fimiliar with the other term) even how many times I got stuck in traffic-jams. Hehehehe =))

Oh yes, talking about my university, it's beautiful, really. Good place to study. At least i do feel better whenever I look at the Quadrangle(first structure build as university campus), eventhough there are a lot of exams and tests are waiting for me. Exams. hahahah! I have 3 more to go through for this month. When those are over, I'll have a month to prepare and then, final papers in May.

Wish me luck. I will need it.

Now, I'm off to the library~

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger migrante said...

solo para saludarte, vi una entrada tuya en el blog de un amigo portugues.

salodps desde tijuana en mexico

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home