b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, March 26, 2006



Does anyone recognize this place? It's Cliff of Moher, Co. Galway. Ring a bell? hehehe =))

Anyway, I've got a few friends from Dublin came over yesterday. They want to go to the cliff today. Unfortunately, I think the weather is not on their side. Yesterday,it was raining heavily and today, I can see some black clouds scattered around. Hopefully, I thought wrong and they will have lovely weather in the cliff. Please please please,make their 4 hours journey from Dublin worthwhile. But I guess, no one can predict the weather in Galway. Not even locals. hahaha ;p

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger migrante said...

hi farah:
saludos desee tijuana.
thank for you visit, i will visit you soon again.
saludos

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home