b Purely Gibberish

Friday, March 03, 2006

I want to include this in the previous entry but failed..haha! crap blogger me =)) anyway, these are some of the pictures i took with my camera. i am proud of these as well as my camera (how many time have i mention that?)...hahaha...anyone who is reading this at this point, either will think i am too much into myself and my stuff, or simply think i am a nutcase..

Anyway, i am a new blogger. probably will get sick of blogging in no time. Why am i doing this in the first place is just to satisfy my inner hunger to tell someone *ehem*ehem...anyone..what's in my mind, but indirectly...hihihi ;p Fancy way of doing it eh? That's what you have to do when you are not outspoken.

Enough for today, got to write some report about DNA. Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home