b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, March 04, 2006

We are moving out. The new house is just across the street of our current house. Would both of the landladies scream their lungs out at each other when they meet face to face? Haha! Fancy looking at both of them if that were to happen. But, i like Louise more, i.e. our current landlady. She is from Holland. She marries her Irish husband who was actually born in this very house we are staying now. She is a very kind woman. She even bought us a new refrigerator when we said the old one is too small....some landlady wouldn't be bothered. And what i remember most about Louise is, she helped me move out from the student hostel last year. She helped me with seven boxes of my junks from the hostel and drove me to this house. Save me €20 for taxi fare. I will always remember that. I will always remember all of her nice gestures that make me feel welcome. Always.
Anyway,this new landlady...hurmm....let me just say that i can't sense her warmth...at all. Hopefully, we can work out our charm and probably then she will be nice to us...besides, we have a driving force to stay,her son, Liam he is kind of cute...hahaha...let's just say that we are planning on staying in that house until we graduated..in year 2010...hehehe...InsyaAllah... Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home