b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, February 04, 2009


Pada suatu petang yang indah...

N:Lalalaa~~ Hmm...ape citer baru kawan(1) ni ek...
*klik*klik
N:what the???!!!!!! ~_~*


N:(in text msg to kawan 2) ni ko pnye pasal la!!!!
M:(reply) ok2 aku terima la ko salahkn aku, if that it would make u feel better
N: no it doesn't make me feel any better bcos the whole thing is so CHILDISH and STUPID
M: hmm...sabar je la, ko tak salah pn
N: ok2, thanks for listening to me whining anyway..

(For kawan 1) Sedih gle ok kalo tetibe your friends can turn their back on you for something so silly.. You don't know how it hurts my poor scarred heart..

(For kawan 3) Hmm..citer cam familiar..ehek, sori yer orang yang kat germany tu.. Maybe I once did the same thing at you. But I still think that it was a brilliant decision since in the end I manage to come to my senses and forget whatever feelings I had for you; tak ke?)

(For kawan 1) Neway my dear friend, I hope you're not still systemically upset with me..

p/s: Happeeeeee bday cik amira amir!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home