b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Jangan Tunggu Lama-Lama

At the age of 23 years, 3 months and 15 hours, I still haven't figured out many things about myself although others think that they have a pretty clear idea. (think again ppl)

Anyway, from the "Compare People" application in Facebook -

Your friends have voted on your strengths and weaknesses:

STRENGTHS:

best to be stuck in handcuffs with
most punctual
most artistic

WEAKNESSES:

toughest
most confident


#Even I don't want to stuck in handcuffs with 'ME'! What are you thinking??
#I wish I could be punctual - at least once..haha
#Most artistic? Hmm...in what sense?

#Since when being tough and confident are considered as weaknesses?

ape-ape aje la kan..

----------------------------------

I had called that person yesterday and nonchalantly laid open the question - "what made you decide to leave me 'hanging' since last November?"

I could not think of any other reason for bringing up the matter to that person after all these while (2 months) - it was mostly due to curiosity more than anything else.

I was given a reasonable answer and 3/4-heartedly believe that (sorry, it's for my ears only) could be the reason.

Since you are very sorry for your "childish" and "stupid"( you said this yourself) act, and are willing to make it up by treating me generously when I go home this summer - hmm...maybe I could forgive you, but not without a warning my dear friend -- DON'T mess WITH my feelings, EVER! *wink*

Peace.

=======================

My dear Asyikin, thanks for sharing this song with me...terharu~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home