b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday dear INTAN!!!

Saye tidak tahu mengarang sajak yang sedap dibaca..so I cilok one from the internet for u! =D

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Intan,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!

By Karl Fuchs


----------------------------

To dear Najmi,

I ate all the tofu. Why didn't you bring any to Sligo??! Aigoo....ini konspirasi utk menambah berat badan sayakah? (as if tofu can cause weight gain)

I enjoyed every bite..nyummm...Teehee... =)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tq farah..so sweet of you;)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah byk la naik berat
ko kn busy kt galway tu
mkn byk2 sket eheheh :D

7:08 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

intan : =) =) =) same2!

najmi: busy gler kt cniiiiii! (tapi berakhir sudah case presentation n seminar td ptg! pfuhhh)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home