b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Palivizumab

maybe you've been crying too


Note: photo taken in my backyard, forgot to lock the door when I came back in. It was left unlock for ONE whole day!

The other day I told Nora - I want to change my hair colour to chestnut brown.
And I want to get a perm. I might end up looking like this (!!):


Yeah, PRETTY

I want a Snickers bar.

I want to call mum, later tonight.

I want to go to a karaoke place (?)

I want to tell somebody - "I think I really really like u!"

----------------------------------------

Oh Tim, Tim, Tim... *grin*

I'll find more jokes about bikers for you okay. Teehee...

--------------------------------------

AND... this afternoon, I left my phone over the lockers - AGAIN!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mari berkaraoke!

7:15 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

mariiii!!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home