b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, November 27, 2008

"hey u rambut kerinting. hihi. comel je rambut u. geram i nak tarik. xpe2, nti u wat lawak vodo lg i tarik je rambut u tu. heee" - Cik NF


And what am I suppose to feel when she says those things to you?

Hmmm...it's time to put "us" aside - for a while. Farah, sila jangan berfikir yang bukan2 lagi.
_______________________

Those muffins in CSI cafe are soooooooooooooooo delicious~!! Had one this morning and it was filled with choc eclairs....mmmmmmmmm..irresistible.

There's a scheduled field trip for us(those who're doing psych and are not away) this afternoon to a Day Center for people with learning disabilities- in Athenry. Before leaving the house, I realized that I had lost misplaced my mobile phone. Tried looking around my bedroom but it was not there. It's nearly 1:10pm and the bus is already waiting in front of the hospital. So, I decided to look for it later.

Hmmm..feels good to be outside Galway for a change (actually it feels good to be away from all those depressed people for a change). Seeing beautiful green fields, sheep, horses and cows along the way made me feel alive. *kalau pasang lagu Westlife, ohh syahdunyaa~*

When we got back from the trip, I suddenly realized that there was one more thing missing from my bag. My WALLET! I asked the kind 'uncles' at the counter in front of the CSI- just in case someone found my mobile + wallet and gave them to those uncles. Ninety-seven percent of the time that's where you'll find things you've lost in the CSI. Unfortunately the only missing items they're holding onto are bunch of keys. Keys? *Alicia Keys ade pakcik?* - Panggggg!! Sila jangan buat lawak bodo di sini.

Anyway, I took a deep breath and went home (wierd, I was not panic/stress/sad). "Mahu beli phone baru" hanya itulah yang 'mampu' saya fikirkan. Over and over. Haha! So we(Najmi and I) went home, checked the kitchen( but not the fridge this time around - long story). Wasn't there. Rampaged through my bag, again and again and again. Not there. *frown* Checked around the bedroom again. Nada.

So, we went back to the CSI and was going to look for the missing items in my locker/white coat. Ohhhhh my...found them alright, but guess where. No they weren't inside, instead they were found ABOVE MY LOCKER! - conveniently lying there for anyone to take. Nasib baik duk kat Ireland *ehem*.

1 Comments:

Blogger chicky84 said...

u! careless nyer. tuh la sib baik duk sini. hari tuh pun aku hampir hilang wallet :P. we are so careless eh? take care!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home