b Purely Gibberish

Friday, November 21, 2008

Internet Yang Sengal Menggigit - Rindu Di Hati Juga Mula Menggigit

Yes, it's that time of the year (again) when our internet connection would misbehave like a little brat. We're so used to it, right girls? *start pulling hairs and scream*

ANTM cycle 11, McKey WON! Yesssss~ I've been rooting for her from the very beginning and I just love her stunning tomboyish look (I love Majorie and Analeigh too..but, ohh well). Whatever others might say, I still think McKey deserve to win! *clap*clap*

I WANT to go to Salthill tomorrow and take pictures. Yeah! Tolongla, tau je sebenarnya nak pegi shopping kat town.

Rindu mama...rindu papa...rindu along...rindu duwah...rindu abang..rindu mokmon.. rindu K?

Hmm..suddenly I come to realize that my phone has been 'dead' since last night...no more of those text messages that would instantly lit up my face and make me smile. I really don't like this feelings. Missing someone terribly and not knowing whether that person misses you too. Boohoo~ (mesti dia sudah lupa pada saya yang tidak significant ni).

Jika namanya perempuan, hati yang keras seperti berlian pun akan luluh lebur jika sudah tertaut.

Baru satu hari kena tinggal, sengal betul.

Saya mahu terbang pulang!!!

p/s: Please don't laugh at me for being sentimental.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger chicky84 said...

hahahahaha.you asked us not to laugh.i laughed :-P

p/s:we must chat.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home