b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Move ME

Didn't go out today. I blamed the Irish weather..and this too-comfortable duvet.

I miss playing basketball with the girls. Thinking about the game used to make my heart jump up with glee. Nowadays, my heart hardly leap for anything. Anhedonia - perhaps. Everyone is so busy with their own attachments nowadays and I rarely meet anyone else besides my own group members. I am getting so unfit that even a flight up the stairs leave me panting for minutes. Bother!

Intervarsity basketball tournament is coming up this January. Liyana had asked me to be one of the (is there going to be more than one team??) team captain. I've asked Izyan to tag along - as a secret weapon by the goal post (didn't tell her about this part though) - and she seems to be okay with that. When are we going to have our first practice? I don't know!! We need a team manager who can arrange bookings, practice sessions, etc. I wish we could still use the old gym. I just hate going to the Kingfisher's. It's too polished and grand looking (nothing is wrong with that, mind you). I just miss the scrappy ol' basketball court.

WHO WANTS to JOIN the Basketball team please raise up your hands.
Yeah right. Don't be too naive. Contact my number and we'll strike a deal - after I've made sure you can jump, run, squat and still remember how to smile. MEH!

Number is 085-7047743. Hit me babes~

p/s: Happy birthday Rina, hope you have a GREAT ONE! *hugs*

6 Comments:

Blogger Izyan de' Nerd said...

Ohoooo... you had secret plans on making me the rebound girl huh? Tsk tsk... no wonder you gave me that (oh-so-yummy) choc bar from germany~

Umpan rupa2nye!

1:02 PM  
Blogger chicky84 said...

me! me! please pick me!

6:41 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

izyan: ok pe, u can be the next sakuragi hanamichi! GO~ And that bar of choc is sincerely for my fav jnr of the year. No hidden agenda ^_^

Isyqi: Yes, come2! ..if only you are two seconds away... =(

8:29 AM  
Blogger chicky84 said...

january berapa hb sayang? hurrmm

10:19 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

17 January...nk datang?? Yeayyy! =D

1:06 PM  
Blogger snowflakes said...

yeay!!meh isyqi!!hehe..farah ko ckp je bile ko free..aku announce kt melayu galway sape nk turun for audition

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home