b Purely Gibberish

Monday, November 24, 2008

Saya ada satu teka teki (originally from Mr Jawe);

"bintang berkelip air menitik aku rase ikan nak dtg"
apakah dia?

Last Sunday I bought a new wrist watch because I had accidentally(??) left the old one in a mosque in Germany. Poor thing, I wonder who has it now. Hopefully someone is taking good care of it. Anyway, thanks Idah for accompanying me across the town, helped me to choose one out of hundreds watches which is painful enough and finally for swiping yer CC without any second thoughts! One thing I realized is that I am very fond of men's watches. Seriously, theirs are waaayyy better designed than women's. Cool. Macho. Do I like being macho? Yes, most of the time I do =) Anyway, mine look more or less like this one. Sleek, smart and sangat macho kan? Plus I can change the strap to either black or brown. Convenient! Weeeee~
pembayang teka teki pertama: ia bermula dgn huruf D.
dah tau jawapannya?



Najmi and I were going through psych problem based learning (PBL) assignment just now. The patient was presented with few symptoms that is suggestive of schizophrenia. While reading about other positive schizo symptoms mentioned in the book, we've had encountered the word 'gustatory' hallucination and wasn't sure what does gustatory mean. Using one site called 'URBAN dictionary' ( ni Najmi la pakai ni) we got this definition:

1.gustatory
the act of raping a goose or geese

so you can almost guess what were our reactions next.

*speechless*
"pervert punye site"
"bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!"
"apekah??"
ROFL

So, it's best to use a proper/'legal'/trusted online dictionary e.g. webster, onelook etc. (you know what I mean). Less likely to come out with misleading definition such as mentioned above.

Definition from m-w.com

Main Entry:
gus·ta·to·ry
Pronunciation:
\ˈgəs-tə-ˌtȯr-ē\
Function:
adjective
Date:
1684
: relating to or associated with eating or the sense of taste

Kan senang. Hehehe
pembayang teka teki kedua: 2 perkataan..1 mula dgn D..ke 2 mula dgn P.
dah tau jawapannya???

We've had the first video session today. It's distressing enough to watch a playback of yourself conducting a session of history taking - and it's more disturbing when there are 13 other people watching it together with you! Ughhhh...eventhough the Doc says we all did an excellent history taking I can't help but to be more abusively critical towards myself considering the fact that I know I could've done better than what I already did. Hmmm...I sometimes hate the fact that I would be overly obsessed with perfection.

Nak tahu jawapan teka teki tadi??
jawapannya ialah


jeng jeng jeng

"bintang berkelip air menitik aku rase ikan nak dtg"

JAWAPANNYA yer kawan2 ialah..





Delusional Perception!


siapa dapat betul sila la persue psych sebagai karier masa depan anda.
sekian terima kasih


p/s: thanks Jawe for the riddle! I've had a really good laugh =))

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger chicky84 said...

teka teki..
tak faham..
hahaha..

p/s: jam..
cantik!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahah gile jenake psychiatrist!

3:39 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

Isyqi: ni teka teki budak2 telah/sedang blaja psychology. hehehe..mmg inside jokes sket la, sori! Oh, tq. Saya sayaaanggg jam baru saye! =p (idah yg tlg pilihkn)

Amira: tuh la aku gelak golek2 malam tu. Tak tahan tul, siap mintak tlg hani pk jawapan (dier kan ratu teka teki). Last2 ble Jawe bgtau jawapan...pnye la HAMPEH aku rase! kakaka!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home