b Purely Gibberish

Monday, April 07, 2008

Should I Give Someone a Call?

For whatever reasons, I was unable to write much over this couple of weeks. It's not that I don't have the time or lacking ideas what to write on. I have loads of things to share but everything is just well drafted - in my head. Inevitably, all those fun stories and sweet memories end up forgotten and deleted from my cerebrum - (along with the formula to calculate velocity of a moving object in a given time which last I heard of was during Mr. Gary's physics class in the year 2004).

Haha..I feel ancient.

Anyway, my trip to Finland was thrilling, full of breath-taking-ly beautiful sceneries that fed my eyes and camera, FUN and super-duper-adventurous; highly recommended for those who wants to put their physical & mental endurance to the test. Linda was the best person to travel with (she's so well prepared!) - plus she has the upperhand for being Finnish (and a local student) in term of communication(very important) and transport fees. Unfortunately I had to pay the full price for almost everything - and I am completely broke until next month...boohoo..
Sunset in Korvala & Linda


Korvala, Finland

Cork Games - Netball - we beat all the other 5 teams - won every single game. End up as champion. Hahahaa. Should I elaborate more about it? Naaahh...I'd better not, because in the end you would say I overemphasized the whole point. Drama..DRAMA....hahahaaaa

Galway Team
The most important thing was that my dear darling Isyqi came over all the way from Germany to join in our team (our own secret weapon by the goalpost *wink*wink) - and Isyqi purposely left her things at my place so that she has a valid reason to come AGAIN! (though that puts me as the second next reason for her next visit!) Nevertheless..........yeeeeeee~~ I'm looking forward to seeing you!! =) =) =)

So in summary;
Attachments: two case reports in three weeks...ahhhhhhhhh......................
Classes: interesting, but somehow failed to tempt me
Financial status: read the above sentence (in bold)
Love-life: dead as usual
Mood: Wicked

"Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need."

Voltaire

..ohh, seems I don't need to call anyone because I have loads of work to do! =)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home