b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today.

Found out about something today - I've been deleted from your longgggg list of friends. Gosh, I was shocked...but somehow I wasn't angry - at all. So, it's official that we're thru as friends I presume. As long as you're happy - neh! Arigatou for everything, you've been so good to me all these while; I think I'll miss you and your wicked smile. Been saying goodbye all these while, I thought I was prepared for it. Never thought I'd still feel sad. Ja ne~!

Anyway, one of my friend was crying her heart out today - broken hearted. For hours I've been thinking about all sorts of things I want to say to make her feel better. Things like, "You deserve better"; " I hope he rot in hell"; "Things will be okay"; "Every cloud has a silver lining". You know, things like that. That sorts of stuff you watch in the drama - all the motivational quotes that'll make the character becoming a stronger person. But this isn't any drama. I couldn't say "CUT!" in the middle of my sentences and redo my lines. I couldn't delete any of the scene and forgot all about it. What I say matters, she's in pain... In the end I said nothing of a great wisdom to her. What I managed to say was, "I hate growing up...". I feel useless.

I need a motivational quote myself. "La-Tahzan".

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Farah Haida said...

You know what? If I was to be in her shoes, I'd be glad to even hear u say that. It is part of growing up... it is difficult! That particular sentence is enough to make u feel that growing up is not easy but u have to do it anyway. Well, what doesn't kill u will only make u stronger! Gambatte ne ^^

11:51 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

hehe...arigatou kak farah! ;)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home